CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Welcome to my Blog =)

Okaay!
So, one of my best friends, Melody Rose Gerver (theevolutionofmelodyrose.blogspot.com) told me about this, and it sounded like fun, mostly because I love write :).
Some backround info: I'm a gymnast, and in 8th grade (soon to be 9th :)). Just like everyother 14 year old girl, I like guys, and have crushes. When I see crushes with other girls, my heart does break a little. I have blue eyes, and I'm very pale. I'm at the gym 4 days a week for 3hrs each. My friends mean the world to me, and I absolutely love my family. Music? Well, I DO like Justin Bieber, and I hate when people judge me for it. It's not like that's the only type of music I enjoy. I also like to listen to Taylor Swift, Boys Like Girls, Taio Cruz, Flo Rida, Jason Derulo, Rascal Flatts, and many, many more.
Summer nights with friends are my favorite :). I have many beliefs. I believe God has a plan for all of us, even though we don't know what it is. I do believe there is a meaning to our lives here on earth.
So please enjoy my blog, and if you do, please follow :)

--Megan

1 comments:

Melody Rose said...

Awesome hun!!! LOve the Justin Beiber thing how come I never knew that? Anyway, keep posting and maybe we'll be famous for it one day!!
Keep it up- Mel